smsGuardian™ is a service that uses text messages to enable you to monitor debit card activity occurring on your account and respond immediately to fraudulent activity. When enrolled in smsGuardian™ you will receive a text alert each time your card is used for:
- International transactions
- Single transactions for $200 or more
- Card not present transactions
- Five or more transactions in 24 hours
- Transactions that are declined
- You will receive alerts sent to your cell phone for enrolled debit cards. The number of alerts you receive will be based on your card usage and settings determined by the Bank.
- Before alerts can be sent, you must confirm your enrollment by successfully texting your enrollment code provided by the smsGuardian™ website when setting up a device.
- A text message may describe how to respond in order to block your card from use. If the transaction was not performed by you please reply immediately as instructed to block card from future use. All replies must be received within 12 hours from receipt of message.
- You are responsible for any text messaging fees from your carrier, message and data rates may apply.
- Enrollments will be good for a period of one year. You will be notified prior to expiration of your smsGuardian™ account and may text a reply to renew.
Click this link to Enroll in the smsGuardian™ service! Just follow the prompts.