Escambia County Bank's ATM is located at the Main Office located at 2151 Ringold Street, Flomaton, AL 36441. The ATM offers the ability to withdraw funds and inquire about your balance 24/7.
ATM Safety Tips
- Focus on what you are doing. Don’t use a cell phone or do anything else that diverts your attention.
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the machine at that time.
- Visually inspect the ATM for possible skimming devices. Potential indicators can include sticky residue or evidence of an adhesive used by criminals to affix the device, scratches, damaged or crooked pieces, loose or extra attachments on the card slot, or noticeable resistance when pressing the keypad. If the ATM appears to have any alterations or attachments to the card slot or PIN pad, do not use it.
- Be careful that no one can see you enter your PIN at the ATM. Use your other hand or body to shield the ATM keyboard as you enter your PIN into the ATM.
- To keep your account information confidential, always take your receipts or transaction records with you.
- Do not count or visually display any money you received from the ATM. Immediately put your money into your pocket or purse and count it later.
- If you are in a vehicle at a drive-up ATM, open your window only when you are ready to make a transaction. Keep your doors locked and the engine running.
- When you are finished with your transaction(s), put your receipt, card, and money away quickly. Count your cash later in the safety of your vehicle, home, or other secure area.
- If you are followed after making a transaction, go to the nearest public area where people are located and call the police.